Regular wet cleaning is necessary for everyone - no matter if you live in an apartment or private house, in Toronto or London, work in a large company or in a small business.
What is wet cleaning?
Wet cleaning includes:
- Cleaning of large amounts of garbage
- Cleaning of moisture-resistant surfaces with detergents and disinfectants
- Handling and cleaning of upholstered furniture and carpets
- Disinfection and washing of bathrooms, bathrooms and kitchens
- Floor cleaning
Cleaning can be done manually or by using special devices such as a vacuum cleaner. Various chemicals such as detergents, disinfectants, stain removers and others are used in the cleaning process.
Why do you need wet cleaning?
There are a number of reasons why regular wet cleaning is necessary:
- Disease prevention - this type of cleaning cleans the air from pathogens and dust, helps to fight ticks and our other not very useful "neighbors". This reduces the incidence of disease among the household or employees, helps to quickly get into shape already sick. Especially important is the wet cleaning of a house where a sick person or young children live;
- Dust control - dry cleaning can remove visible dirt, but a huge amount of fine dust particles rise into the air and settle on furniture, dishes, clothes and your lungs. Wet cleaning does not redistribute the dust around the room, but removes it;
- Purity - not all contaminants can be removed with a broom or vacuum cleaner. This is especially true for old stains and heavy soiling;
- Clean air - we already said dust and germs. It also moisturises the air. This increases the comfort of living and efficiency of work. Very relevant during the heating period.
Wet cleaning is especially important for an office or administrative building, which can be visited by tens and hundreds of people during the day, each of whom brings something of his own and not always useful in the room.
Wet cleaning of a house can be done by family members. In offices and enterprises it is usually carried out by hired technical staff. Although, in some small firms, this care falls on the shoulders of employees.
Another good option would be to order cleaning from a cleaning company providing cleaning services. Some do not want to consider this option, believing that it would "cost a penny". However, now the price of such a service, for example, in our company, is relatively low. But it allows you to free up time for work or rest and frees you from the need to look for the necessary detergents, equipment and perform cleaning yourself.
It is worth remembering that if the apartment is your personal space, the office is the face of the company. And it is always better to entrust the work with the face to professionals.